- Lie supine, legs to table top.
- Curl up head and shoulders.
- Pump arms strongly by sides, inhale for five counts, exhale for five counts.
- Repeat 10 times.
- Scoop abdominals deeply, whilst pumping arms vigorously.
- Maintain stability throughout the body.
- This is an endurance exercise.
- Aim to hold all of your body still, just move the arms.
- Feel the shoulder blades curling away form the floor.
- Maintain space between chin and chest.
- Legs at 90 degrees.
- Legs at 45 degrees.
- Single leg.
- Legs in v shape.
- Keep feet flat on floor.
- Rest head on ball or block for neck injuries.
- Support head with hands.
Stability: Spine flexion and pelvis.
Mobility: Upper limbs.