Pre and Post Natal Training
Learn to teach pregnant clients and new mums in Pilates & barre classes.
This specialised Pre and Postnatal course is designed for Barre, Pilates Mat and/or Pilates Reformer teachers.
This course will help you:
- feel more confident caring for pregnant clients and new mums in group classes
- easily modify exercises without having to throw your class plan out the window
- understand which exercises are contraindicated and why
- support your clients through some of the most special and vulnerable stages in their fitness journey
- design and teach sequences for prenatal and mums and bubs classes
Our Pre and Postnatal course will ensure you can cater to women at all stages of their pregnancy journey. No need to panic at the sight of a belly or the mention of Abdominal Separation - we'll break it all down for you so you can take it in your stride. With video lectures, clear anatomical guides and specific modifications for Barre, Pilates Mat and Pilates Reformer repertoire, you'll know exactly how to deliver strong, safe, supportive classes.
Emma is the founder of Barre Body and Bende. She is passionate about fitness and wellbeing and especially about empowering women to move their bodies with joy. Emma has a Bachelor of Business (marketing) and is trained in yoga, pilates, barre and meditation. She is a wealth of knowledge and experience and shares her magic freely on this platform.
Expand the arrow above to see the full list of lectures included in this course.
Frequently Asked Questions
We'd love you to study with us!
We designed this world-class online training to meet the needs of all Pilates and barre teachers. We know you'll love it and it will give you the confidence to safely teach new mums and mums-to-be.