2. Use License
- You are permitted to access one copy of all downloadable materials on the Barre Body Online Teacher Training Program for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- share your login details with anyone else
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Barre Body at any time.
- Barre Body will be regularly reviewing logins and IP addresses to ensure you are acting in accordance with these terms. If you are found to be breaching the terms, your access will be immediately removed and not returned.
The materials on the Barre Body Online Teacher Training Program are provided 'as is'. Barre Body makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Barre Body does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Barre Body be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Barre Body Online Teacher Training Program, even if Barre Body or a member of the Barre Body team has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Barre Body's Online Teacher Training Program may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Barre Body does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Barre Body may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Barre Body does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Barre Body has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Barre Body of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Barre Body's Online Teacher Training Program shall be governed by the laws of Australia's jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Payment Policy
Full payment (including all payments in a payment plan) must be made prior to receiving training certificate.
Should you wish to withdraw from a training program after your manual has been sent and/or you have commenced the course work, you must provide written notice to Barre Body. Please note the below refund policy.
11. Refund Policy
Barre Body does not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds.
If you need to withdraw due to personal circumstances that prevent you from completing the course (medical emergency, prolonged illness, death in the family or other extenuating circumstances), you have several options:
- You may defer your course for up to 12 months
- You may request a partial refund based on your course completion progress:
- 0-25% of the course - full refund of any payments made minus a $275 admin fee.
- 26-50% - 50% refund of the total course cost
- >51% - 25% refund of the total course cost
In order to receive your refund, you must return the training manual at your cost. Refunds will be processed within 10 days of receiving your training manual.
If you are on a payment plan and your payments made to date total less than your course progress, you will be required to transfer the additional monies as per the above policy in order to withdraw from the course. Bank fees incurred by transferring money are the sole responsibility of the enrolling student.
12. Failed Payments
If a payment plan monthly payment fails, you will have 14 days to resolve this outstanding payment. If payments are not brought up to date within 14 days, you will be unenrolled from the course and no refunds will be given.
We will attempt to contact you during this time, and you do not reply, this will be treated as withdrawal from the course.
Certificates will not be issued until all payments are made.
13. Course Transfer
Should you wish to transfer to a different Barre Body course, a free transfer will be granted if you have completed less than 25% of the course. If you have completed more than 25% of the course a transfer may be granted at Barre Body’s discretion with a $275 admin fee.
The course manuals must be returned at your cost in order to be eligible for transfer.
14. Course Completion and Assessment
100% of the course content must be completed with complete assessments submission, including correct logging of hours for certification to be awarded.
This course is competency-based, which means there is no pass or fail. You may repeat your final assessment until you are deemed competent, up to a period of 12 months of course enrolment date.
If you submit your assessment later than 12 months from your enrolment date you will be required to pay a $275 late assessment fee.
If your assessment is deemed not competent, we will provide feedback and suggest areas for revision to aid you in preparing for your reassessment. Re-assessments must be completed within 12 months of your enrolment date to avoid a late assessment fee of $275.